In my experience there is nothing as challenging or as fulfilling as meeting a deadline. I also describe it as a beautiful happening because of the self-satisfaction and serenity that is found when it is achieved.
This will be a special challenge for you because in order to accomplish it there will be two people involved; one is you and the other is me.
“A goal is a dream with a deadline.” Napoleon Hill
- Write down on a clean sheet of paper what you can do this next week that will have the greatest, positive impact on your business.
- Make a commitment to yourself that you will meet this challenge.
- E-mail a copy of your challenge to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me that you will meet this challenge.
- Seven days from today, send me an e-mail (email@example.com) and tell me how you made out on your challenge. If you succeeded, tell me how you feel? If you did not meet your challenge, tell me why not.
- Yes, I will respond to all who send me their challenge.
This is a lesson in personal development. You will be a winner if you at least start the process. You will be an even bigger winner if you meet your challenge.
This e-mail will be sent out to over 1,000 individuals. I am curious as to how many have the intestinal fortitude to step out of their comfort zone and take their business to new heights.